ENROLLMENT FOR 2022-2023
Start the Application Process
The CalPac Open Enrollment lottery application window for the 2022-2023 school year will be from March 1st through April 15th at 12:00 p.m., per the board-approved CPCS Lottery Policy. Every effort will be made to hire enough teachers in each school and grade level to provide a placement for all students who apply prior to the open enrollment deadline. In the event that the number of students who apply during open enrollment exceeds capacity, California Pacific Charter School will conduct a lottery on April 15th, 2022. Families will be contacted via email with results within 3 days of the lottery drawing. Subsequent, smaller lotteries will be held as needed when current waitlists have been exhausted.
Ready to begin? Click the button below.
- Click on the lottery application link above.
- You will be taken to a new window where you will be prompted to enter your email address and household information.
- Upon doing so, you will receive an email to validate your email address. The email will contain further instructions and a link to add students to your account.
- Add your student(s) to your account.
- Only one application per student/household is allowed. If more than one application is submitted for the same student, all applications will be voided.
- The processing of a lottery application is dependent upon accurate and complete information. Falsifying any information (including address) will void acceptance.
- Please ensure you enter your student's grade level for the 2022-23 school year. Applicants who apply for the wrong grade level will be moved to the bottom of the list for the correct grade level.
- If at any time you need assistance with your lottery application, please call 855-225-7227 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Students who receive an offer of admissions will need to complete a full CalPac application and submit the required documents for enrollment within 5 days. Students without a completed application by the deadline will forfeit their offer of admissions. You can prepare, by gathering the required documents listed below.
- Verification of Physical Address
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Oral Health Report Form or waiver (TK, K and 1st Grade only)
- Health Exam Form/Waiver (TK, K and 1st Grade only)
- Unofficial Transcripts (High School only, Recommended--NOT Required)
Who Can Enroll in CalPac?:
Students in grades TK-12 who are 18 and under can attend CalPac. Students must live in the service area and must be able to provide a proof of residence within one of the following counties: Sonoma, Mendocino, Lake, Napa, Solano, Contra Costa, Marin.
Enrollment Complaint Procedure:
Pursuant to Education Code (EC) Section 47605(d)(4), charter schools are not allowed to discourage a pupil from enrolling or seeking to enroll in a charter school because the pupil exhibits any characteristics such as students with disabilities, academically low-achieving, English learners, neglected or delinquent, homeless, socially economically disadvantaged, foster youth, or based on nationality, race, ethnicity, or sexual orientation.
Also pursuant to this new law, a parent, guardian, or student who is 18 years or older may file a Charter School Complaint Form to the Charter School's authorizing entity if they suspect the charter school is in violation of Education Code (EC) Section 47605(d)(4).
If you would like to file a complaint, please use the provided forms below:
California Pacific Charter - Sonoma (if you reside in Sonoma, Mendocino, Lake, Napa, Solano, Contra Costa, Marin counties) please use this form.
If you would prefer to receive the form via mail, please contact our office and we will mail one to you.