ENROLLMENT FOR 2021-2022
Start the Application Process
Please review the requirements for enrollment below. Ready to begin? Fill out the application corresponding to your county of residence. Open enrollment for 2021-2022 school year will open on March 15th and will close on June 15th, 2021, per the board approved CPCS Lottery Policy. CalPac will continue to fill seats across all schools and grade levels until seats are no longer available.
All grades are currently waitlisted. We anticipate having seats open for the spring semester, which starts January 19th. The lottery for open seats for the Spring term will be on December 15th.
PLEASE NOTE: Submission of the supplemental enrollment documents is required to finalize enrollment; omission will not prohibit you from participating in the lottery. Only a completed Online Registration Form is necessary to participate.
- Click on the link for enrollment.
- You will be taken to a new window where you will be prompted to enter your email address.
- Upon doing so, you will receive an email with further instructions.
- Prepare yourself by gathering the necessary documents (see below). You will need all of these to complete your online application.
- As you complete the online application, you will be able to pause, save, and return to the application by entering your email and password. Be sure to write down your password
- If at any time you need assistance with your application, please call 855-225-7227 or email email@example.com
- If you prefer a paper application or are having trouble with the online application, please call 855-225-7227 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Verification of Physical Address
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Oral Health Report Form or waiver (TK, K and 1st Grade only)
- Health Exam Form/Waiver (TK, K and 1st Grade only)
- Unofficial Transcripts (High School only, Recommended--NOT Required)
Who Can Enroll in CalPac?:
Students in grades TK-12 who are 18 and under can attend CalPac. Students must live in the service area and must be able to provide a proof of residence within one of the following counties: Sonoma, Mendocino, Lake, Napa, Solano, Contra Costa, Marin.
Enrollment Complaint Procedure:
Pursuant to Education Code (EC) Section 47605(d)(4), charter schools are not allowed to discourage a pupil from enrolling or seeking to enroll in a charter school because the pupil exhibits any characteristics such as students with disabilities, academically low-achieving, English learners, neglected or delinquent, homeless, socially economically disadvantaged, foster youth, or based on nationality, race, ethnicity, or sexual orientation.
Also pursuant to this new law, a parent, guardian, or student who is 18 years or older may file a Charter School Complaint Form to the Charter School's authorizing entity if they suspect the charter school is in violation of Education Code (EC) Section 47605(d)(4).
If you would like to file a complaint, please use the provided forms below:
California Pacific Charter - Sonoma (if you reside in Sonoma, Mendocino, Lake, Napa, Solano, Contra Costa, Marin counties) please use this form.
If you would prefer to receive the form via mail, please contact our office and we will mail one to you.